Google Web Designer Features ( By Google)
- Cool animations – With this feature, you can easily build cool transition slides and animations, without having to worry much about the frames or the rest of the stuff at the back-end. In Advanced mode, animate individual elements using layers, easily changing the location of elements within the stack.
- 3D effects – Create and manipulate 3D content utilizing an array of tools and the power of CSS3. Rotate objects and even 2D designs along any axis, visualizing 3D transformations and translations as you author.
- Design View and Code View – While a visual tool is helpful, it can never represent your creativity, imagination and vision in full. That’s why you can flip back and forth between Design View and Code View as you work, immediately seeing any changes made to code reflected back in your designs.
- Illustration tools – You can import assets from any other suite or use the built-in illustration tools to create vector-style artwork. Easily create HTML tags in your designs with the Tag tool!
- Ad-workflow – Easily publish ads through any platform, whether it be DoubleClick Studio, AdMob, or any other.
Get Google Designer Beta Version Free
Just Follow the download link below, and click on the Download button.. It’ll prompt you to accept the License Agreements, after which your download will be started.
Check this cool application out, and give us feedback on what you think. If this piques your interest you should read the getting started guide. Google is also asking for feedback, which you can provide on its user forum and Google+ page.